It’s Fashion Flash Monday and our host is Cindy from Prime Beauty. Get the latest and best beauty advice for women 40 & over. Great deals on skincare, makeup products and more! The rest of us Fashion Flashers have solid info on beauty, fashion and fitness to help you look and feel fab inside and out.
How much exercise do you need?
The American Heart Association and American College of Sports Medicine recommend that Even moderately intense physical activity such as brisk walking is beneficial when done regularly for a total of 30 minutes or longer on most or all days.
- You don’t have to do a ½ hour all at once.
- Every exercise minute counts.
- Get a pedometer, (you can get one for under 10 bucks) and count your steps throughout the day. It’s a great incentive to keep walking, and those steps really add up.
- Walking to your favorite music adds Rocky-like inspiration.
- With the dog days of summer upon us, it can also be a good time to get your fitness wet.
- Yep, nowadays you can get in a pool or a lake, stay cool, have fun, and get as challenging a workout as you want.
- We all know swimming is great aerobic exercise and a superb muscle toner, but that’s just a beginning.
- Water has 12 times the resistance of air yet aqua exercise is easy and fun to do. There are lots of ways you can jump in and get an impact free cardio and strength workout that rivals the gym without breaking a sweat.
Getting fit doesn’t have to feel like getting your teeth drilled.
My Ease-in system disconnects the pain from the gain by starting even easier than easy and breaks it up into small digestible bites. Starting with as little as 5 minutes a day you can ease into the best shape of your life. Quick and Convenient: On Your COMPUTER
Ease-In Membership 1 Full Year just $14.95 (regular price $29.95) Limited Time Only. Click HERE to checkout. You Click – You’re On – You’re Doing It.
24/7 online access to Six, Ease-in Exercise Videos ranging from 5 minutes – 30 minute plus a 7 minute information video. Start with just 5 minutes – when it feels too easy click on 10 minutes, then 15, then 20, and so on until you’re comfortable doing 30 minutes. NO EQUIPMENT NECESSARY! – You’ll do the exercises in the Strength Segments with a pair of cans from your pantry.
PLUS: 4 Bonus Segments to add variety and spice to your program
• Bonus 20-minute cardio
• Bonus Stretch & Meditation
• Bonus Legs
• Bonus Abs and Butt
Break that cycle of fitness failure. Also available, “FREE” Social Membership! Receive Mirabai’s Newsletter and Access to Special Discounts. Click Here to Sign Up!